Future of CNC Post Processing
Computer science technology is evolving rapidly and many different industries have already started benefiting from these improvements.
Every one of us has already started using SaaS applications on our mobile phones and laptops. We pay monthly or yearly fees in order to; read online books, listen to music and audios, watch series and movies, and so on.
Moreover, we have also started using SaaS applications for business as well. For instance, we use SaaS tools for managing our sales activities (crm), for managing projects, for preparing presentations, brochures, videos, graphics etc.
Can anyone say that they are not happy to use such SaaS tools for entertainment and business? We already get used to using such software tools and if they are out of our lives, I believe we will feel empty.
On the other hand, there are still not enough companies in the engineering software field that offers their products as SaaS applications.
The good news is that the world is changing and some big companies have already started realizing the benefits of SaaS applications.
Autodesk is a great example of such companies. Autodesk has already started offering their CAD/CAM software products as SaaS applications where you can just log in and start using your CAD/CAM software without downloading any software product.
Dassault Systemes also starts offering cloud SaaS applications for their customers.
These two giant companies in the engineering software industry are a good sign to show us what the future will bring us.
There are many benefits of using SaaS applications:
- you don’t have to pay huge amounts to have the lifetime license of software,
- instead, you pay really low amounts for yearly subscriptions,
- you always have the last version of your software,
- you have a chance to cancel your subscription if you want to use another software,
- any computer and anywhere you want without activating a license,
- and so on.
What we believe is that the CNC post-processor editing tools have to be served as a SaaS application. They should offer their customers all the benefits of a SaaS tool:
- everyone should be able to log in easily anywhere and edit their own CNC post-processors,
- these tools need to have quick wizards to use so you can define your CNC in few steps,
- they should be easy to use,
- you shouldn’t have to pay huge amounts,
- you should be able to have a safe copy of your post-processor and access it at any time,
- they shouldn’t be just simple text editors where you get lost in many text lines (unfortunately many post-processor editing inside CAM software are just simple text editors),
- they should be designer tools where everything is very clear and is easy to manage,
Let’s come to the good news.
You don’t have to wait for the future.
MANUSpost developer is the software of future.
You can log in and start using it now.